Monday, March 21, 2005

Rosa on Diving

A couple of weeks ago, me and Dad went Scuba diving!!!!! Tee Hee

It was well fun, but it was proper hard as well, like, we had to do this test, (I got 100% by the way, oh and dad got 96% so hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!) and I had to do it on the boat (I get well sea sick) so I had to take pills.

When we went down for the last part of the last dive, I couldn't get down because I had a squeeze in my ear, when you get like air stuck in the passage and it pressurises and hurts really bad, that is ok but thing is I couldn't clear it, so I had to miss that part.

We made friends while we were diving, they were the people who were on the course with us, called Billy and Marta. Billy was American and Marta was Norwegian - they were a couple. So basically I had fun fun fun.

luv yall

rosa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosa

It is good to see a blog entry from you. Well done about the diving course and your amazing test results! I hope you saw astonishing sights - I still think about the snorkeling we did and the wonderful fishes and plants and rock formations. I think you are going back to Bangkok tomorrow - enjoy the last bit of Thailand before you move on.
lots of love Jo xxxx