Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Quick update on Cuba

Hi just a quick update as we don't have long.

Cuba has been a great experience, we've had fun, met nice people and learned a lot, it's also given us plenty to think about. Mark and I have both written much more lengthy blogs in our notebooks but they will have to wait, maybe until we get home to go up. We also have fantastic photos. You'll all just have to wait to hear our pearls of wisdom and to see the pics - never mind it will be worth it.

We leave for Jamaica tomorrow and the last leg of the journey - see some of you very soon!- Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear Cuba has been fun - cant wait to hear all about it!

have a fantastic time in jamaica -getting very excited to see you all .. hoorah!

Lots of love to the happy travellers
Sasha xxxx

Unknown said...

Hello dear. I am tired of my daily routine and I want to take a break. So, I am thinking to plan a trip to Cuba, as I heard that it’s really a fascinating place to visit, Do you have Cuba travel tour guide?. Can you share some good places to visit in Cuba with their full information?