Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Safari Park

We went to Lake Nakuru National Park, it was heavy!! We saw Rhinos (a baby one!!), Giraffes, Zebra, Gazelle, Flamingos, Warthog, n we had a Buffalo charge us, and we saw a Leopard well close, also we saw a Lioness but not so close!! LOL!

We all got very dusty hair, especially me and mum cause we had our heads out the roof/boot windows!! We stayed the night in the hostel place in the park. I got a spider on my bed!! HA!! We had to wake-up at 6 am two days in a row!!! I was VERY sleepy afterwards, but it was worth it!! We had a wonderful time, melissa was very scared!!

Well can't think of anything else to say so I will go.

luv ya

rosa - xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A spider on your bed and you have survived to tell the tale! I hope the spider survived too. Your safari trip sounds fabulous - all those animals we have only seen on telly or in zoos or in books. It must be amazing to see them close to. I shall see you pretty soon - less than 3 weeks I think. Hooray! Have a great last bit in Africa and enjoy the moving on. Lots of love Jo xxxx