Sunday, December 05, 2004

Famous Photographer! LOL

(LOL = Laugh Out Loud, for the older generation hu dont spk txt!)

Well I took these Photos from Utorda beach!

 

- photos taken by Rosa Parker-Hinton and not by her dumb dad

And the reason I'm sooooooo happy about them is that they are great (in my opinion) and Dad said that the only way that i cud take a photo like that with out the flash and on night scene (extra long exposure) would be if i had a tripod! So HA to Mark!

well i hope you like the photos!

luv yas

- rosa xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone

Just finished reading the Blog, Its so beautiful to see the photograpghs and know exactly what your talking about. I had a wonderful time with you all, and was really sad to leave. I hope you enjoy kenya as much as India and thank you for making sure I had a great time. By the way airport no problem, I don't know why you were so stressed about it H!!!

Keep Blogging when you can - Love you all

Love and Peace always
Sati xxx

ps Lani and Kizzy are well and happy

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos Rosa - see, you can do ANYTHING! Have a great time in Kenya. We look forward to seeing blog news and pictures from Africa.

Lots of love to you and to all of you, Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

The photo's are wicked!hope Kenya is good so far I'll see you soon. Love you all

Lani xxx