Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sati blogs from Goa on her last night

Hi everyone,

Well what can I say, I came to Goa because the gang refused to take me up on my offer of a flight home for two weeks! I was missing them so much that I gave in. I am so glad that I did!! Goa is a fantastic place, beautiful sea, lovely people and to top it all my Coventry family and Indian brothers and sisters.

I thought somehow the gang would have changed, but they haven't really. I am really impressed with the girls, who by the way are both taller and Melissa has put a bit of weight on, they have really settled into the different cultural experiences with little fuss. Heather I believe has found her second home, both Marki and Parki are pretty chilled.

I have had such a good time, that for the first time ever I am not desperate to get home, I wish I was spending more time with them.

 

 

To all those Blog readers out there, I highly recommend that if you get the chance to join up with the family, do it, it has been a rich experience, watching the sun go down with beautiful people and gorgeous surroundings.

Take care

See you all soon

- Sati xxx

No comments: