Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Melissa in the USA

Hey well, we are just packing at the moment, because tomorrow we are going to mexico.

well where have we been here? We have been to a real american diner which was cool, especially the milk shakes, and the food was nice too. We also went to san francisco, which was really fun it as it's full of shops, but we did not go in any! I was not even able to go to nike town - sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

We also went to see redwoods today, at Big Basin which was really amazing. Here are photos:

well, can't wait to go back to the 3rd world, because things will be nice and cheap, yey! missin you all loads - write comments now!

- melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun in Mexico. Would you belief that I trot to this library every week , read the blog, write comments etc and I don't think any arrive at your site. They all evaporate into thin air. Now I have no time for a chat as I have to get my laundry!