Sunday, April 24, 2005

Rosa is older!

I am fourteen now!!! I had an official birthday party (like the Queen does) on the 17th April.

In the morning nobody would wake up for ages, then Lisa woke up, but I had to go and wake Max in the end!! I got cards, cash and other nice presents - ta!!!

In the afternoon me, Melissa, Max and Myra went skating, which was freezing, but lots and lots of fun!!! We had loads of chips and hot chocolate - but none of the photos were any good :-(

Then we went out for pizza:

And then we came back for cake - cookies and cream cheesecake, it was really nice!!!

In all the excitement, some people got carried away with cake decorations and a body-piercing needle!!!!

(OK, I lied about the body-piercing needle)

- Rosa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Birthday Rosa - sounds fab! Cant believe you are so grown up already - seems like yesterday you were sitting in a high chair and smearing yourself with carrots!

Lots of love to you and to everyone, Sasha xxxxxxxxxx